2011年10月1日星期六

哎呀,没赢到啊~~~

不好意思、不好意识~
没赢到啊~~


成绩公布之后一些长辈都跑来说:You should not stop learning, keep it on la~

Yala, I wouldn't stop la.
I will continue my learning la~~ >.<''

 This is just apart of my life la...
It gave me a lot of feelings.

Exciting when I know that I am one of the finalist...
Happy when I know what I learn is on the right track...
Super Nervous feeling while waiting for presentation...

Haha,
And also disappointed when the result was announced...
>.<''

This is something that called ''Disturbance'' in our life la.
It make our emotion up and down.
If I assume that what my knowledge will grow in the future,
then I shouldn't stop from learning because this competition just a part of my life.
A very small part only la...

其实我已经apply我学的‘三脚猫’功夫进去了,要多也没有了~ >.<''


Hmmm, 其实很想做个榜样来激发激发大家。。。
可是看来功夫+实力还不够啦,哇哈哈哈哈哈~
>.<''
哎呀,只好继续加强实力咯!

希望你也是很努力着啦~

(心跳还是不停地激烈跳动啊~~~ pi poop pi pop pi pop)

一首歌,在我上台演讲前听的。。。(不小心听到)
=)

3 条评论:

鄭惠心 说...

是什么?

NYPstyle 说...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=263962796969692

snowei 说...

i know that song =)